Shop My Feed

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Today I Bought #5


Beaded Charm Bracelets
Aztec Beaded Jumpsuit
Over The Knee Socks
Finger & Wrist Chain Bracelet
Paisley Skulls Print Tee
Leopard Print Waist Belt
Tiger Tee
Models Own Ibizia Mix Polish

I've been on a little spree lately for my holiday to Thailand as I was in dyer need of some small essentials and  holidays clothes that I have avoided buying due to lack of money. If you follow my blog, you will know how Asos crazy I am.. And yes you guessed it, everything is from Asos! I just can't resist using my Asos Premier and 10% student discount all in the comfort of my own home - it's just too perfect! I did make a trip in to Trafford Centre the other day in attempt to buy some clothes that weren't from Asos, but was very disappointed with everything in store as they never had my size in stock or nothing appealed to me, not even in Zara! So I ended up coming home with only one purchase - a Mac Lipstick!

Anyway, not all these purchases from Asos were made in one go - oh don't worry I'm not that bad! I bought these beaded charm bracelets and over the knee Grey Marl socks for The Parklife Festival I went to this past weekend. The bracelets went perfectly with any outfit I paired them with as the neutral/gold tones don't clash and the socks stopped the rubbing from my wellies against my legs perfectly!

It was my first every festival I'd been too - so I was a little too excited and packed more than I should! (I'm also never taking my festival band off - I've waited far too long for one!) On the first day of the Festival I wore the Paisley Skull print tee with frayed black hot pants, Over the knee socks and my trusty wellies which I found the day before I went! For anyone that knows me well, knows I love my skull tee's... I currently own over 6, and can't say that this one will be my last purchase!

The Aztec jumpsuit is probably my favourite purchase from this bunch! It's made from a cheesecloth material and is a very nice snug fit! I though this would be perfect for Thailand, as is many areas it's very respectful to be covered up especially when visiting temples and smaller villages - I don't want to upset anyone by the way I dress! I'll try taking some outfit posts while I'm out there too!

I'm in two minds about keeping this Tiger print tee - my last name means Tiger, which is why I instantly added it to my basket in excitement, but I'm not really a person who wears large print tee's like this as I always feel they're too out there and noticeable which means you can't wear them as often.

I think I'm in love with this Models Own Ibiza Mix polish! It instantly adds a little glam to any nail polish and makes me feel like a little girl again with glitter on my nails! This will definitely be in my favourite section in my little polish box!

(Instagram: SabinaSher)

I fly out to Thailand on Friday night, but making a quick shopping trip into Manchester with my Friend Hannah tomorrow for some last minute essentials which I have forgotten. I'll try doing another post before I go, but if not I'll see you guys in one month!

x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lots of lovely ASOS bits and PETITE too!:) You should check out my giveaway on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with ibiza mix too, it's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many lovely things you've bought :) and the nail varnish looks amazing on your nails!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have enjoyed these little purchases x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig