Shop My Feed

Thursday 14 June 2012

Leopard Love


Bandue Body - Asos
Leopard Print trousers - Forever 21
Beaded Charm bracelets - Asos
Circle embossed print earring - India
Beaded ankle boots - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Rimmel Emerald Green

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went shopping today with my friend Hannah for some last minute holiday purchases as I'm off to Thailand tomorrow & my friend Hannah is off to Marbs in just over a week and we we're both in need of new things! It's so exciting, everyone seems to be going away this year - and I really can't wait to come back really tanned and with lots of new clothes as Thailand is really really cheap and I know I won't be able to withhold my shopping addiction over there. Watch out people!

I bought these Leopard print trousers online from Forever 21 as an item that I really thought I'd return as they're not something I usually go for, but since trying them on I've fallen in in love! I usually live in tights and shorts/skirts so to wear trousers was pretty weird at first (especially as they're printed too, and I tend to shy away from printed things) but I think I may invest in some other designs similar to these as they're so easy to pair with tops and accessories.

My bracelet set is from my previous post/purchase (I told you they go with everything), and my earring were a gift from my friend Jenny when she went travelling in India last year - I literally wear these all the time as I wear a lot more gold jewellery than silver and these are my only set of gold earrings, yes, she chose well!

I think I made a very clever purchase from Urban Outfitters last year, as these little booties come in handy so much for in-between weather (it may look sunny in the photos, but I had to wear a cardi, it was so windy!). The beading on the shoes is really sturdy and after a year of wear, they're still intact! I managed to grab these beauties for only £20 - I wish I had bought them in cream now too. 

I bought a few things today on my little shopping trip, I'll try doing a post later if I get chance inbetween packing for Thailand and stressing about all the things I've forgotten as I leave tomorrow! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I'm scared.



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cool outfit! Plus the nails are so gorgeous - love the colour! :) xx

    La Femme Éclectique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't usually go for green - but I love this colour!

      Delete
  2. You're stunning! I want those little shoes! xx

    prettyprettypenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I wish I had bought two pairs! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig