Shop My Feed

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Pastel Bodycon








Dress - Primark
Denim Jacket - ASOS
Dr. Martens

You will have seen this dress in my previous Haul post, and as I mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of Primark. The reason being due to the fact you usually bump into someone with the exact same item of clothing as you which can be quite awkward, the clothes aren't amazing quality and don't last very long and the fitting isn't brilliant, so I usually like to invest in something with a bit better quality. However, when I took a little trip into Primark to stock up on my socks & tights this dress caught my straight away! I love the pastel shades and bodycon design and combined with my denim jacket its quickly become my favourite outfit!

I was very lucky to attend the #northmeetup this Sunday just gone, whereby I had the chance to meet other bloggers and get to know them a little better. I'll be doing a post about all the amazing things that happened throughout the day and a few beauty posts about some of the goodies we were lucky enough to receive  would anyone be interested in that?

I'm back to Leeds/Uni life on Thursday which means my outfit posts may be a little absent until I'm back home, but hopefully I'll have enough goodies to keep me going/write about!

YSL lipstick giveaway HERE
(Just a reminder that all entrants must be valid to be in with a chance of winning. Skipping the first two entries therefore makes any other entries invalid!)

p.s cute little kitty sneaked into my pictures today haha
post signature
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Nice dress!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty dress. primark is so good for leggings and tights!! xxx


    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh when I saw that dress I thought "now THAT would look gorgeous with a denim jacket" and then you paired it together! Beautiful!

    e xxx
    http://www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! Wish I had a Primark closer.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, love how you've styled it xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah this is cute! I love it dressed down with a denim jacket, but I can imagine it looking pretty hot with heels on a night out

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, it looks so nice with the denim jacket and the docs!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! that dress is perfect on you and I love with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! So beautiful dress!! You look sooo amazing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fashion combo!!! I love this aztec trend!
    FOLLOW ME ON HTTP://LAVIECESTCHIC.BLOGSPOT.IT
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I've seen this skirt in black and white before, but not in so many colors!

    7% Solution​


    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an amazing hair!
    Beautiful! :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the neckline of the dress and the colors are stellar! The red lipstick is so pretty on you! Haha the same thing happens to me at Delia's, I don't like to shop their cause their clothes are meh quality and style and everyone else has stuff from there :P
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color on you, I think if the jacket was a bit shorter or showed off your waist line it would be absolutely fantastic.

    I'm starting to enjoy the boots look!

    -Chrissy of Crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Outfit!
    Love the colors of the bodycon dress!
    And the color of your hair is amazing!
    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a perfect outfit

    follow/check my blog doll-
    Nishas-styletag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it, You are lovely girl with such a beautiful style!!! Love Your dress. I looking forward to see more posts with You and Your thoughts :) Maybe You wanna follow each other? Just drop on my blog, I will follow You back everywhere You want. It will be such a pleasure for me to writing with You. Let's stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig