Shop My Feed

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Aztec Skirt









Top - Zara
Skirt - River Island via ASOS
Coat - Sheinside.com (*)
Rucksack - eBay
Belt - Vero Moda
Boots - Oasis
Necklace - Topshop

So I know this coat has been around on the blogosphere for a very long time now, but I've actually had this for a few months and just not gotten around to doing an outfit post including it! I just have to say I love it! Since I received it, its been my go-to coat for those days where my massive hooded coat wasn't necessary. We haven't had many days where a huge hooded coat wasn't necessary but today certainly was! Isn't it nice to have a little bit of sunshine coming through the window instead of seeing snow fall? It still is a little chilly though. Summer where are you!?

This Aztec print skirt from River Island is probably one of my favourite recent purchases. I can see this quickly becoming a staple item within my wardrobe for Spring/Summer. Does anybody else find River Island sizing a little strange? I had to order this skirt in a size 6 and it is still a little big around my waist and I had the same problem with a few other things I've got from there recently  Now I know I'm a solid size 8 so there's something definitely going on here..

I'm home from uni for two weeks right now, I'm enjoying the warmth and my kittys and of course my mum! I'll be posting quite a few outfit posts over these couple of week which I'm quite excited about as I have lots of cute little goodies to show you!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a YSL lipstick HERE

post signature
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love your jacket! And the skirt is really pretty:-). OX

    My Fashion Blog: ox-lana.blogspot.co.uk
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIj9DR1JTsy_zh8Re2jULA/videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat <3 great blog, would appreciate a follow <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so cute, looks lovely with the white top!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this skirt so perfect and shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really great! Love the print of your skirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt. You look lovely x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig