Shop My Feed

Friday 5 April 2013

Jewelled Skull Tee







Tee - River Island
Studded Bandeau - DIY
Leggings - American Apparel 
Denim Jacket - ASOS


I'd first of like to apologise for my squinty eyes and not so brilliant pictures. I was battling with 30mph wind and the brightest sunshine we've had for week. Although the sun was shining it was still super chilly and I had to layer up with an extra cardi under my jacket so I didn't freeze! This is the first time I've taken my pictures by myself using the timer option on my camera/on my tripod so I'm trying to get the hang of doing it all myself rather than calling my mum to press the shutter release constantly every time I want to do a blog post. 

I forgot how much I love this tee. I bought it back in September to wear to Mint Festival in Leeds and haven't worn it since as I left it at home and never took it back to uni with me! Why I did that I don't know.. I remember seeing it hung up in store and drooling over it for weeks before I finally bit the bullet and bought it. Anything shiny always catches me eye, and combine that with skulls and its screams my name.

I do feel a little 80's in this outfit.. with the lycra leggings and bleached denim jacket combo, hello saved by the bell reject.

You can still enter my YSL giveaway HERE

post signature
SHARE:

7 comments

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig