Shop My Feed

Saturday 15 June 2013

Spikes & Tie Dye



Cardigan - Missguided   //   Playsuit - H&M   //   Belt - ASOS   //   Necklace - Topshop  
Boots - Dr. Martens
I'm back! After an extremely hectic couple of months at university and slaving away in the library, I've finally finished! I can't believe it's all over, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to enter the big wide world just yet. I want to be a student for another year or two, is that too much to ask!? Although I am quite excited to finally have some free time on my hands, it feels like ages since I've been able to pamper myself for an entire evening!

I also apologise for the lack of variety with these pictures, my memory card decided to malfunction after only taking a few snaps so I didn't get a chance to pop in some outfit details. I'm in love with this cardi from Missguided, its unbelievably comfy and isn't too long for little midgets like me!

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very cool dear!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/insta-mania-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig