Shop My Feed

Sunday 30 June 2013

Red & Black










Dress - H&M    //    Waistcoat - Topshop   //   Bag - Urban Outfitters   //   Boots - Missguided
Necklaces - c/o Delilah Dust   //   Sunglasses - eBay   //   Socks - Topshop 


This has to be one of my favourite outfits in a long time. It has little elements throughout it that I love and have loved for ages! Fringing, the waistcoat, monochrome and a whole lotta black - a few of my fave things. I picked up this dress from h&m a few weeks ago. I don't usually find many things in there that catch my eye but they have some great little summer dresses in ranging in price from £7 - £14. Perfect if you're on a budget!

I'm heading down to London this week so looking my best is a must! I think outfit has made it into my top 5, what do you? Stylish enough for the capital?

These cute little necklaces I'm wearing are from Delilah Dust - they're perfect little additions to my jewellery collection. I had to resist buying almost everything off their site, why is it you want to buy everything in sight when you're on a budget!?
post signature
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. love the shoes and the bag!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugghhhh, I know literally EVERYONE hates these comments but I would appreciate some support.

    I'm Zoe & I'm 12 but don't just jump to the conclusion I'm bad - just give my blog a go www.thatszoeblog.com (ignore the bad design I'm having it professionally redone).

    My dream is to have a successful beauty & fashion blog, also don't think I get my followers like this, I occasionally leave these sorts of comments. JUST GIVE ME A GO (and maybe a comment and follow too haha).

    I can guarantee that if you give me a chance which no one else does, then you'll be happily pleased.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lipstick you're wearing is absolutely beautiful! and it matches the dress so well:)
    have a great weekend!

    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress and bag...I actually I love the whole outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest is so cool! And the ruffly socks peeking out the shoes are so adorable <3 This outfit is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig