Shop My Feed

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The hat shrunk, the fibers fused to my hair!






Beanie - c/o Huf Clothing    //   Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters   //   Heart Hands Tee - Asos
Leggings - Topshop   //   Bracelet - Asos

I'm in love with this hat, and I don't care who knows it! I've been wanting a beanie hat for so long now, but seriously lacked the confidence to wear them out in public because its not usually something I go for in terms of style but I had a bee in my bonnet about wanting one.  I searched the internet for ages trying to find one I liked and typically I found this one which was out of stock everywhere!. Its by an American clothing company called Huf, their stuff is pretty popular on Tumblr. The fact that it was sold out just made me want it even more, don't you hate when that happens? After a few hours of searching and all hope lost, I found it! Since it arrived its been on my head pretty much everyday! I honestly don't know how I lived this long without wearing hats... They're literally perfect for hiding those bad hair days!

My outfit is a pretty simple one, but I do love a good comfy outfit and this is definitely one of those! I've had this T-shirt for a few years now and its still one of my faves, it literally goes with anything and its perfect for those days when you just don't know what to wear! I also dyed my hair red last week, did you notice? I was bored of the brown I had in it as it was starting to turn gingery. Think I
I'm going to stick with the red for a while yet... What you do think?
post signature
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a cute top! OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair colour is gorgeous! I wish i was brave enough to do that ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! loving your hair color! stunning! would you like to check out my blog too maybe we can follow each other? xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing hats they are so fashionable and keep you warm :)

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes! you look gorgeous!
    following you now (:

    lindseyduffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig