Shop My Feed

Monday 25 February 2013

All Purple Everything





Polo Neck Body - Miss Guided   //   Skirt - Oasis   //   Cardigan - River Island
Belt - Topshop Via eBay    //     Necklace - Sheinside.com

I must have been in a 'purple' type of mood yesterday mustn't I? I have to admit though, both my skirt & cardigan are over three years old! I've always loved this cardigan ever since I snapped it up in the January sales for just £7 in 2009! A well spent £7 that was! As for the skirt, it's actually my sisters that she gave to me before I headed off to university (almost three years ago, eeek where does time go?) because I always stole it from her wardrobe, and it's been my spring/summer go to skirt ever since! Not that the weather is anywhere close to becoming nice at the moment.

I'm still loving my new hair waver, I literally can't get enough of it! The waves hold for hours, and even after sleeping on them over night they were still pretty perfect in the morning!

I want to start doing some more nail art tutorials as I don't feel like I post enough any more. Does anyone have any suggestions? I sort of feel like nail art has become more like artwork recently, some of the pictures I see on Instagram really do deserve to be framed and hung up on the wall! 
post signature
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Love your skirt and top here hun - gorgeous!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh you are a babe! I got hair lust! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour & print on this skirt is gorgeous!

    Kirsty xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and everything about this look! your hair is also look gorgeous :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!!!
    So pretty top and skirt!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, love the skirt!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Click here


    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt + shirt combination is very nice and slimming on you!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit! Super cute skirt! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color on you!
    Sweet outfit!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous of your necklace <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! You look beautiful <3

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit! Your skirt is soo gorgeous.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this purple look on you!x
    www.cocochicblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt is very cute, love the print.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this skirt and the cardigan- such a good bargain find!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig