Shop My Feed

Saturday 23 February 2013

Peacock Dress









Oversized T-shirt Dress - Religion via ASOS   //   Denim Jacket - ASOS    //    Bag - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Topshop via eBay    //    Dr. Martens


How amazing is this T-shirt Dress? I spotted it on ASOS whilst I was doing my usual weekly browse on their website. They had send me a 25% discount code which was bound to end up with me making a few purchases! This dress is absolutely amazing! It's extra oversized & kind of swamped me when I first tried it on, so a belt had to be included to give me some shape back, without it, my big bottom was just protruding out of the back of the dress. Not a good look haha. The belt kind of hides the beautiful peacock print but I don't think it totally ruins the look, plus a belt is always a must! 

Me & my sister went scouting for a location for a photoshoot I'm doing in collaboration with Home Sick Clothing next week and we ended up by an abandoned building. I had my SLR with me, and was wearing my new fave dress, now you do the math! I think the pictures turned out quite good, & I'm liking the change of scenery from my usual outfit posts! Do you?

I also bought a hair waver this week after seeing how amazing it looked on my friends hair! I've been waving my hair literally every day since. It makes a nice change from the usual curls and blown out straight hair I usually have.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I'm a little fragile after hurting my knee last night so it looks like a restful weekend is in order for me! Joy!

post signature
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Thanks girl for visiting my blog and leaving comment. You look great and love your style. wanna follow each other so we could keep in touch? xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that denim jacket, I don't think you can go wrong with one! OX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! All the blue tones go so great together! Love that jacket as well

    <3

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, you look gorgeous xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That denim jacket is gorgeous. Great look:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this, especially the denim jacket (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your outfit so much! You look amazing =D I'm so happy I discovered your blog! I'm your newest follower via google (311). I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, it'd be great to keep in touch with each other via twitter =D Let me know if you find me so I can follow back!

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome blog :)
    don't forget to visit my blog:
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear,

    I just found your blog and I think you've got a great stylish young style and wonderful pictures of your looks (like this one). Fantastic location!

    Love Daria
    from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great backdrop for photos! Love the print dress! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and tag along if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig