Shop My Feed

Monday 4 February 2013

30 Random Facts About Me!


1. I'm super organised when it comes to social events like parties/nights out

2. My favourite colour is green although I don't like to wear it

3. I eat crisps for breakfast

4.  I can procrastinate for hours, even days!

5. I'll plan an outfit weeks in advance for a special days/nights out

6. My weakness is lipsticks, I own over 20 shades of reds/pinks

7. I have two cats. Fatty & Gizmo

8. I've only ever been abroad 3 times. Barcelona. Thailand. Cyprus

9. I want to have a pet Tiger & call him Sher

10. I'm addicted to Simpsons Tapped Out

11. I talk out loud to myself when I've done something stupid

12. My favourite authors are Ceceila Ahern & Sophie Kinsella

13. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books

14. I wanted to be a dancer when I was younger. My bad knees prevented this from happening!

15. I sewed my own dress/pillow case & scrunchies at the age of 8

16. I like to eat cereal without milk

17. I have 13 piercings. No tattoos.

18. I only like to listen to my music loud

19. I've met Gok Wan, Kelly & Curtis from Misfits, Amir Khan & Mistajam

20. I want to be a vampire

21. I can't do handstands or cartwheels

22. I want to meet Ashley Banjo because he is just so beautiful

23. I once played Princess Jasmine in a school play

24. I've watched Prison Break over 5 times

25. I own over 100 pieces of jewellery & never wear any of it

26. I have serious confidence issues at times

27. I've only been to London once

28. I've never had a valentine

29. I like to eat baby carrots with ketchup

30. 80% of my wardrobe is black

So those are my 30 random facts! Weird, I know! Send me the links to yours, I like a little nosey :) x
post signature
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ohhhh I love Simpsons tapped out! Such an addictive game :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what piercings do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three on both ears at the bottom (the usual place)which totals 6
      1 nose piercing
      1 micro dermal piercing on my collarbone
      2 helix
      my tragus
      my conch
      and finally, my daith!

      Delete
  3. I think about 80% of my wardrobe must be black as well! Was great getting to know you better

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig