Shop My Feed

Monday 5 September 2016

Flavour, Tell Me What's Your Flavour? | Beanies Flavour Coffee



I think one of the reasons it's taken me years to get into coffee is the dislike to its bitter taste. 4 sugars later & its just about drinkable. The only kind of coffee's I drink are ones topped up with syrups & flavours, but at £4 a pop it can get quite pricey!

I can't really say that I'm quite the coffee connoisseur, with what having only purchased a cafetiere just a few months ago (making me a feel a tad grown up). But in all honesty I think you could count on one hand the amount of times I've used it. It's all a bit of a faff, especially when you're rushing around at 6:30am getting ready for work. I've soon come to realise that I'm more of an instant coffee kinda gal, but the choices of flavoured instant coffee is quite limited! So, when Beanies got in touch about gifting me with their flavoured coffees to try, I was delighted!

Beanies offer 65 different types of coffee including blend/roast/flavour with everything from Irish Cream, Macadamia Nut & even Caribbean Bean Rum that are all Vegan, Sugar free & even Gluten Free (winning all round in my family)! I got my hands on the 'My Beanies Stash' (£22.50) & you can choose what 9 flavours you want in the box (helloooo great Xmas present for coffee lovers). I've been slowly making my way through all 9 flavours, my favourite so far being chocolate orange & cinder toffee (drool).

I've been trying to limit my sugar intake recently, let's be honest, 4 sugars in every drink is not doing my thighs any good, so I've been trying out Agave syrup in my coffee's instead (even in my smoothies)! It's usually in the baking isle near the supermarket if you'd like to pick some up. I would definitely recommend trying this as it's a natural sweetener and it's not affected the taste of my drinks either!

Are you a flavoured coffee lover? Or do you prefer an OG cup of coffee?



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Do ones such as the mint and gingerbread actually taste massively of coffee? I've never been able to drink coffee because of the strong scent but these sound nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the taste isn't too overwhelming really, but the sweeter ones like chocolate orange or really enjoyed because they were the ones that tasted least bitter x

      Delete
  2. We love coffee in our house. I've gone off it since switching to soy milk though as it curdles all the time. Boo. These look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Almond milk, I only ever use it in my coffee and it never separates x

      Delete
  3. Oooo these sounds so interesting!!! I don't usually like instant coffee as much but these sound fun and I'd love to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do filter coffee in lots of flavours too! x

      Delete
  4. I love Beanies but I've not tried the Mint Chocolate. I think that will be my next jar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My house mates would absolutely love these - they all love coffee! Unfortunately my taste buds haven't quite agreed with it yet but my mum loves it so I'm sure I'll be liking it soon! These flavours look great for easing yourself in to the coffee world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting flavours, my husband loves coffee, I will show him, I think he will like the chocolate orange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love Beanies! Chocolate Orange has to be my favourite along with Cinnamon Hazelnut... I think they are delicious! I have 4 different jars on the go at the moment and even made my mum into a convert xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Double chocolate for me! I want this box too! Coffee is my life savior. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig