Shop My Feed

Thursday 22 September 2016

WHAT I WORE: London Fashion Week

Attending my first ever London Fashion Week, I deliberated over what to wear; toying over the idea of multiple outfits and styles, before eventually panic buying three days before I was set to leave in hopes everything fit & looked OK. I'm pretty good with styling up outfits in my head, the issue being finding the exact item in stores or online to match the vision in my head. Luckily, everything turned out how I had planned and I didn't suffer with any wardrobe malfunctions.
My love for long duster coats hasn't vanished, I seem to find myself gravitating towards them without realising. Even for a short lass like me (5ft 3"), I think it's a style to suit all! They're oversized (oversized always wins) and make a statement whilst also a very safe option too! I played it quite safe in an all black bodysuit & wax jeans from Missguided, but that was my main goal. I wanted to feel comfortable with what I was wearing and what better way to do that than the colour black, ey?

I am so in love with this seasons statement heel trend! I've got a few new additions in my wardrobe, but without a doubt, these Kurt Geiger beauts are my absolute fave! It was by complete chance that the blush pink detail within the heel matched my duster - winning!


SHOP MY LOOK




Day 2

I had done so much running around on the first day, flats were a must for the second day! I went heavy on the nudes for this outfit, nudes being a far cry from my almost all black outfit on day 1. I got this biker jacket a few weeks ago & I knew instantly I wanted to do a OOTD combined with this gorgeous lace crop top! As ever, rainy Manchester stopped me from shooting this look, so I decided to wear it for LFW! I've had my eye on these formal joggers for a while now, so much so that it's been on my little wishlist section of my blog for months! 

To complete my outfit, I added white & pink accessories, including this amazing watch from Rotary watches! I surprisingly managed to not drop food down myself for the duration of the day which is what usually happens when you're wearing your only clean white T-shirt, or in my case, head to toe nude outfit (complete fluke)!


SHOP MY LOOK


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with those wax jeans! I've never seen any like that but oh my they are beautiful.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your outfits! The lace top is stunning :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blush pink coat and shoes of your first outfit. Also the way you have incorporate the lace top into your whole outfit is adorable. x
    Ninz | www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig