Shop My Feed

Monday 19 September 2016

No. #1 Fashion Blog in Manchester



Do you know the feeling of joy when a parcel arrives and you're really excited to rip open the packaging and take out your shiny new item? Well this is what I get like when emails ping through to my phone. Weather it's a general enquiry email or an exciting new collaboration, I'm always happy to see that little (1) notification. So, when I received an email through from the lovely people at Custard PR with some amazing news, a million emotions ran through me and I was in awe. New parcel feeling x 10! My little blog has only been ranked no. #1 Fashion blog in Manchester! How amazing!?


There are so many amazing Fashion Bloggers who's style and creativity I admire and look up to that it wasn't long ago that I wrote in my 'Throwin' It Back to 2012' post about how I'm constantly putting pressure on myself to improve and grow as a blogger. This feeling has become present even more so recently, with juggling long working hours & making sure my blog doesn't suffer because of it, I constantly feel like I could be doing much better! But I finally feel like I've reached my comfort zone and I know my own personal style down to a T. Not just my fashion choices, but also with my image editing, Instagram theme and writing style.

So when I received this amazing news, it couldn't have come at a better time, It was a breath of fresh air hearing and also confirmed to me that my hard work was paying and getting recognised.  I asked the lovely team at Custard PR how they concluded their choice and it came down to my friendly writing style, blog layout & photography that really stood out to them.

You can read the article HERE & if you also like my blog for the reasons mentioned, you can win a £50 food voucher simply by voting for me! All you need to do is copy & paste the following text on TWITTER. 

"I could win a £50 voucher by voting @fashernablylate as the best of @CustardMedia’s Manchester bloggers!"

Thank you!


SHOP MY LOOK

Coat - Motel Rocks


SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Congratulations! PS I love the coat and shoes - very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Onward and upward...next the best in the UK xx you have great style-well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I love ur shoes by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for the nomination, well deserved. Love the outfit as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw congrats hun you deserve it, your blog is fantastic and you have great photography too. Well done that must have been an amazing feeling xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngratulations! What an amazing achievement, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Congratulations! You should definitely celebrate. This is an awesome achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being ranked number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh that is an amazing achievement!!! Huge congrats :D I totally get what you mean about that feeling when you get an email too xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing, well done lovely and you should be so proud of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I'm not surprised - you're so stylish and this outfit is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet that was such an amazing thing to find out - congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I saw this the other day, congrats! Love your style so it's definitely very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! So well deserved and such an amazing thing x

    ReplyDelete
  16. YEAH well done - such a fab achievement. Make sure you celebrate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love your cullotes! As a fellow Mancunian, congrats!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  18. The outfit is well coordinated nad so sophisticated. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations thats a great achievement! such a nice outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a cute outfit, you look amazing in it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous pics, I love your outfit. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally in love with this outfit, the trousers and shoes are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations, that is fantastic news. As ever, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow it sounds like congratulations are in order, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, that must have been such a wonderful feeling! Love the coat in your pics too. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done on the nomination! Your blog is awesome, always love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations - Super news and well deserved. Your pictures are bright and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooo congrats! your photos are amazing and i love this outfit so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig