Shop My Feed

Monday 3 August 2015

Cuff That



Dress // Missguided    -     Heels // LILY LULU*    -     Bag // ASOS     -      Ear Cuff // Body Jewellery Shop*


I've always been a fan of ear piercing's, or piercings in general for that matter. At this current time I must have over 11 piercings, all on my ears mind, and one being my nose. This means I'm always on the hunt for new tragus bars and studs to pop in my ears to change it up (I get bored verrrry easily!). So when I saw the large variety that the Body Jewellery Shop had to offer, I got excited!

They very kindly sent me their Flower Tragus Bar, Feather Tragus Bar & the ultimate Kylie Jenner wannabe 5 Hoop Ear Cuff (this was my fave).

I took the 5 Hoop Ear Cuff for a spin when I headed to The MCR Fashion Event this Sunday and adored how it added some flare to my simplistic outfit. It was subtle and I liked it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, the cuffs and earrings look great! Also, the outfit is very classy! :D

    Oliver // http://suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! ive wanted one of these for a while now. if you dont mind me asking, which camera do you use? your photography is amazing! xx

    www.amyelizabethfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig