Shop My Feed

Wednesday 26 August 2015

The Glamourous Flagship Store Launch X Trafford Centre















I was lucky enough to be invited down the The Blogger Breakfast the morning of The first ever store launch, flagship store I should mention, for Glamorous! It was organised by the ever so lovely Nat from Glamorous HQ who contacted me a few weeks prior about the event.

I was super excited as I love attending events related to my blog/fashion, as there aren't that many in and around Manchester as I'd like there to be. Manchester, being the fashion capital of the North, is getting a lot better though, I must admit!

On the day of the launch, I headed to The Trafford Centre and met up with my fellow blogger buddy Anna. We were greeted with a lovely selection of fruits, cakes and drinks to nibble on whilst being able to exclusively view the new A/W 15 collection.

Each blogger was kindly given a £35 voucher to spend in store on anything we liked! I have to admit, most of the other ladies had already chosen their items whilst I was fussing around playing with my new 45mm lens for my camera (it was my first real time using it) trying to get some good snaps.

After finally managing to get to grips with my lens, oh and hogging the photo booth for about half an hour, I finally decided on what I was going to get! I chose a grey oversized roll neck top (£12) & a 70's inspired (lovin' the 70's) shift dress (£22).
Outfit post to follow shortly....

I loved the entire A/W 15 range they had in store, that I wanted to pick up a lot of other pieces too! I also didn't realise just how reasonably priced their clothing was either... I may have to make a trip back real soon just to go back and drool over the other things I didn't manage to pick up!

The Glamorous store is located right near Topshop on First floor next to Boost!

Have you been to the Glamorous store yet?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow ! Such impressive pictures just reflects a great launch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a really good launch! x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love glamorous clothing and I will most certainly visit the shop on my next venture up north. I do hope they open one up for us southerners. Lovely pictures by the way!
    Lydia
    http://bitsofthisandthatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they're opening stores around the country! So keep a look out! :) x

      Delete
  3. Ahh This looks amazing! I wish I could go to events like these, I used in Norway a lot xx

    Fabulous photos!
    www.brandobeauty.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep a look out for them! I love a good event :) x

      Delete
  4. Looking through your photos, I have just fallen in love with a bag. Now I'm trying to persuade myself that a trip from Exeter to Manchester isn't to outrageous just to buy a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are corporate event planners in the creative, technical, and logistical fronts that help corporate events succeed. Event management is an industry that is growing quickly, with mega shows and events hosted regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig