Shop My Feed

Monday 10 August 2015

That 70's Style


Fedora : ASOS
Dress : ASOS
Boots : Shelly's London
Bag : Zara

I went out over the weekend and did the whole 'ahh I need something to wear for tomorrow, quick lets order something from Asos (making the most of my Asos premier, the life saver that is)' thing. I knew I wanted to wear a dress and ended up buying 4 of them. Yes, FOUR! 

One of those four dresses, was this gorgeous oxblood, boho, seventies style smock dress. I instantly loved the overall over sized look of the dress - perfect for hiding those food babies - and the overhang of the sleeves over the cuffs. Not to mention the colour! I feel that as the sunny weather seems to have gone for good up North, I'm outfit planning for ahead and thinking of winter colours as opposed to making the most of my Summer frocks.

I've been loving the whole'70's style' that's around at the moment. I feel that it's something I can actually wear without feeling I'm showing too much flesh as most other dresses around right now are all boob & bum! The only bad thing about this dress is that it creases the moment you take it off the ironing board! :(

I styled this outfit with my trusty fedora & Shelly's London boots which are by far my fave pair of shoes. I really need to buy another pair of these as I know when they start to fall apart, I'll regret not investing!

Is anyone else planning their Winter attire already, or am I the only one?


Photo Credit: Becky Hughes

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I wish i could pull off that hat! I look terrible in hats and I'm slightly (very) jealous that you look so lovely! I love the dress too, might need to order it myself...even though I probably shouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO ready for Autumn / Winter?! I feel like the shops have been screaming about it for weeks now, and the weather is so depressing... Have we even had a Summer?!

    Love the dress anyway! That's going on my wishlist!

    www.rockonholly.com - Fashion and Style Guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic in that hun, wish i could wear dresses or leggings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is lovely, I'm always down for a smock dress :)

    Asos premier is seriously a lifesaver.. And like you makes me spend SO much more

    Em xx
    P.s I love it when it goes into transitional pieces where I can proper layer it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm have really bad outfit envy right now. You look amazing. I'm loving 70s trend too, it's such a cool and effortless trend that everyone can incorporate into their wardrobes.
    Lydia xx
    http://bitsofthisandthatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig