Shop My Feed

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Paris Outfit #3 Stripe It Up ft. Chi Chi London





Jumpsuit // Topshop   -   Waistcoat // LILY LULU   -   Fedora // ASOS   -   Shoes // Boohoo


As I was in Paris, it was only fitting that one of the days I was there I wore some black & white stripes. I just needed to replace my fedora for a beret hat and I would have practically passed as being French (so stereotypical I know, I apologise). 

I managed to snap up this monochrome jumpsuit from Topshop just in time before another lady did! muahahaha! It's so comfy and literally feels like I'm wearing my Pj's! I teamed it with my good 'ol fedora & this lovely duster waistcoat from LILY LULU.

I was also very kindly gifted this Antonia bag by Chi Chi London and thought it tied in nicely with this outfit as it broke away from the whole monochrome vibe I had obviously gone for. I don't usually go for clutch bags, but the tassels got me (big lover of anything with tassels) and it's surprisingly roomy! I managed to fit my Olympus Pen in there quite comfortably too! It also comes with a cute golden chain so you can wear it hung off your shoulder and a little hidden zip just underneath the flap! Winning all round!

My post about what I got up to this day to follow! :)


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. LOVE this look! that bag is gorge and completes your outfit perfectly. What a lovely blog location too! xx

    www.rockonholly.com - Fashion and Style Guide xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig