Shop My Feed

Saturday 11 July 2015

Paris day #1: l'ensemble, tout blanc














Culotte Jumpsuit // ASOS    -    Heels // Ego    -   Bag // Topshop   -    Sunglasses // LILY LULU    -   Necklace // Forever21

Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to visit Paris, I don't know why.. It's not that I love frogs legs or anything.. It's always been the one place I HAD to visit! Every year for my birthday I'd toy around with the idea of going, start planning and organising but it's always fallen through. So, when a spontaneous trip was planned within the space of a few weeks with my friend/photographer Amy, I couldn't contain my excitement and start outfit planning straight away!

Our trip was short & very sweet, with 2 and a half days to cram absolutely everything in! We arrived to our studio flat, which I must mention, was a 30 second walk from the Eiffel Tower (how amazing?) and quickly got ready and headed out to start exploring!

First we oooh'd & aaaah'd over the Eiffel Tower and took lots of selfies (a must) and then headed up to the Moulin Rouge where it took us about an hour to figure out how to use the Metro! ha!

I was in awe with my first day in this beautiful city, so when we saw couples doing The Waltz & The Tango outside with the Eiffel Tower glittering over them I decided I wasn't leaving... for another 2 days yet anyway...


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Brilliant photos! I've a strange relationship with Paris... Think I need to go back to fall in love with it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! hope you had a wonderful time! we need to plan a trip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Your outfit looks great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig