Shop My Feed

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Pass the Pastel










Jacket // Monki    -    Top // ASOS   -   Trousers //  Never Fully Dressed  -   Heels // LILY LULU

We've had such gorgeous weather over the last week or so up North that it was obviously going to be grey & cloudy day when I planned to snap some pics, wasn't it? Not to mention slight rain... It didn't ruin my hair so I guess I can't complain too much.

This has to be one of my favourite outfits I've worn in a long time! The Monki jacket is so incredibly beautiful that these pictures do not do it justice. Or it could be the fact that I'm still getting to grips with using my Olympus Pen in manual mode... 

Trousers in this style seem to be what I'm veering towards lately. They seem to compliment my tiny waist/big bum issue that I seem to have with a lot of clothes. Not to mention that they're PJ sort of comfy!

Although this outfit was probably slightly too dressed up for a shopping trip (I wore white sneeks whilst roaming the shops don't worry - these strangely went with the outfit also) I couldn't help feel slightly glamorous in that 'I've got new clothes on' kind of way!

I also have some exciting news... I'M GOING TO PARIS! After planning for years to go each year on my birthday, my friend & I booked a couple of days away to spend some time in the beautiful city. I really can't contain my excitement. I know I'll have far too many outfits with me than I'll have days/chances to wear them!

Are you going away anywhere this Summer?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Looks so classy, shoes are amazing too xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorge! I always thought it would be quite tricky to pull off head to toe pastels, but you've done it effortlessly. Love those trousers, they look super comfy. xx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Jacket looks fab 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig