Shop My Feed

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Step Up & Split







Top // ASOS    -     Jeans // Topshop    -    Heels // Lily Lulu

I've been eyeing up these extreme side split tops over the last month & decided to take advantage of the 20% off ASOS had last weekend & ordered one. I teamed it with my Topshop super high waisted jeans & these really cute Emi heels from LILY LULU. Heels aren't usually my thing, but felt this outfit wouldn't surpass with a pair of flats.

As soon as I slipped it on I loved how different it was compared to my usual wear. It adds a simplistic sophistication to the outfit that I really liked. The only downside was the wind I battled with whilst taking these pictures and the fact that it was made from fabric that creased really easily. 

For a top that is unavoidably crumpled whilst sat on, it doesn't make for a good look after sitting in your car for half an hour. My OCD didn't like it anyway. Portable iron anyone? I would definitely recommend one that's made from jersey instead!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great photography here - I love this look and you look pretty!

    #MCRbloggers

    Oh So Gawjess

    Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing photography!

    I have a top similar to this in black that got from H&M last year - love it!!

    Laura xx

    smileatstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great location - your photos are fab. I have a side split tee from River Island that I LOVE! May have to get a vest version for Summer though...!

    http://www.rockonholly.com/2015/05/ootd-split-side-tee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    The crumpled top would annoy me too.
    I've got a similar one from new look, more of a t-shirt material though. Always flattering.

    Www.kelilajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig