Shop My Feed

Sunday 31 May 2015

Check It Out







Jumpsuit // ASOS    -     Fedora //  ASOS    -     Shoes // Dr. Martens    -      Bomber // Topshop

After what has been a very hectic few months, with working 2 jobs and all, I finally managed to snap some blog pics wearing this gorgeous grid/check print jumpsuit from ASOS.

I took a stroll around Fletcher Moss park in south Manchester and for the first time in almost a week it was nice weather! The gods were finally on my side! Hurray!

I bought this as my outfit for a little trip to Liverpool last week, but it sadly arrived a little too late that I had to buy an alternative to wear! I must admit though, it's so comfy and it compliments my figure really well, that I had to keep it no questions asked!

I teamed this outfit with my good ol' Dr. Martens, Topshop bomber jacket & ASOS fedora!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hang on, when was there ever such nice weather in Manchester!? I've been struggling to take outfit photos for weeks!! Love this playsuit and the hat you've teamed it with!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochrome, such a wonderful colour combination. This jumpsuit really suits you, love the classic bomber and Doc's you paired with it too! xx

    Stacey Oriette
    www.detailsofdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, this really suits you. I wish I could pull off a jumpsuit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look! Great outfit :-) Hair and make up is spot on too! xx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig