Shop My Feed

Friday 30 December 2011

Manicure Ideas!

I love spending hours painting my nails, making them look all pretty & nice. There's nothing I enjoy more than sticking 50+ diamonties onto my little finger in neat little rows - only for them to fall off after 24hours.

Here are two I tried out recently!





I've found some really cute images of manicure ideas that consist of more than just diamonties and all things sparkly. Have a go!

 



Top Tip - If you struggle with nail pens and a steady hand, try nail stickers! They last for up to 10days and are really easy to apply!!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig