Shop My Feed

Friday 23 December 2011

Latest Beauty Trends

There have been many break-out beauty trends this season which have taken the cat walk and the high street by storm!  I absolutely adore them & would like to share with you some of my favourites!

Mac Candy Yum Yum Matte Lipstick


 This is my absolute favourite colour this season. I wear this during the days for a relaxed cute look! On cold winter days I like to wear this with a grey beanie hat, the pop of colour brightens up my day!


Leopard Net Tights

 Everybody is always running around finding new styles of tights to wear, especially for those nights out in this cold weather! I found these amazing net tights on Ebay for only £2 - BARGAIN! You can pair them with anything, and even add a second pair of coloured tights underneath for that pang of brilliance or simply just to keep warm! 

Dior Mascara


This mascara has been around for a while now, but I find that its a key make-up essential all year round! If you don't like thick mascara, I'd stay clear as it can take a while to get used to!

Lip Transfers

These have stormed the catwalks lately and are a fashion craze amongst celebrities! I personally feel they are lovely for fancey dress & are a great new invention - just not for general everyday use!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig