Shop My Feed

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Just Fab-ulous Darlin'



If you take a peak into my wardrobe, you'll find I own about 12 black jumpsuits... As most girls who suffer from this crazy clothing habit will know, each one of them differs slightly, making it totally expectable to own so many of the same item. This is what I tell myself anyway.. 

I've been wearing a lot of jumpsuits recently, not only are they perfect for this on/off weather, but you can't deny just how utterly comfy they are. It's a bonus if they're oversized like this one and you're able to hide your food baby too!

Do you have a go-to outfit that you know is always fail safe?



Jumpsuit - Just Fab*
Fedora - Asos
Heels - Just Fab*
Bag - Kurt Geiger*



SHOP MY POST

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look lovely. I really love the shoes and the bag. So well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look. Love your bag. I really need to add one white bag into my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig