Shop My Feed

Thursday 11 August 2016

Good Things Come In Small Packages


An all black out fit is any ladies go-to savior no matter what the occasion & thats just the reason I've been living in this Asos wrap front jumpsuit since I bought it for my travels a few months ago. It's been the perfect item to throw on this 'Summer' as it's super easy to throw on any jacket & you're good to go.

On this occasion, I teamed it with this lush pink biker jacket from Misspap. I've always been a fan of adding a pop of colour to my outfits as I think it's a really easy fashion statement to make and quite frankly a staple go-to look to piece together. I'll be keeping this one at the forefront of my wardrobe ready for the colder days to make an appearance.


Biker Jacket - Misspap*
Jumpsuit - ASOS
Sunnglasses - Quay Australia
Trainers - Puma*
Bag - Kurt Geiger*


SHOP THE POST


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the pink jacket. You look fabulous!! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you have on. The Puma trainers are to die for literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit, I would never have paired these items together but you look amazing. Big fan of your style :-)

    Teri-May xx
    www.acupoft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE that jacket, perfect with that all black outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pics are lush! The Pumas go really well with the whole look!

    Oliver x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig