Shop My Feed

Friday 15 July 2016

Ticking The Next Age Bracket


Its a scary realisation when you're filling out some basic info to get access to that all important free wifi (to catch Pokemon of course) when you realise that you'll be hitting the big Two-Five in just a few short months. The fact that we're in the middle of July when I still think it's June is crazy enough with how quickly time is passing by, so I know that I'll be blowing out those candles on my cake real soon.



Turning another year older has never really bothered me... up until now. I feel like I'm sort of stuck in limbo. I don't have kids, I still live at home & I'm still trying to figure out what it is I want in life. By no means is this a bad thing though... I've had numerous conversations with my friends about how we'd love to buy a one way plane ticket to Fiji and start an adventure. But on the flip side, talking about how we need to get our careers off the ground. I know I'm not alone in limbo, it's pretty busy here actually..

If I was my Mum at this age, I'd have a 6 year old & another one on the way, as well as running a family business, owning a house & maintaining it too. I'm yet to tick anything off that list, in fact, I'm worlds away from any of that and I'm still learning how to successfully fully function as an Adult for at least 3 days in a row.

One thing I've noticed in myself about getting older is my ability to be quite mature about things and situations I've have to deal with recently that the 23 year old Sabina would not have dealt with very well. And I guess if I have to turn another year old and move up into the next age bracket (ew) at least I can do so knowing that I've become a lot more mature. Improving yourself is key, regardless if you're in limbo or not.

Have you ever struggled with getting another year older and feeling like your behind where you should be at your age?

Jumpsuit - In Love With Fashion* (similar here)
Jacket - Zara (similar here)
Shoes - Kurt Geiger*
Bag - Kurt Geiger*
Necklace - Jewellery Box

SHOP MY OUTFIT

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I just turned 29 and I feel the same way sometimes, I don't have kids I only have me and my career plus all my spontaneous but I have come to love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also 25 in a couple of months and have recently been having a bit of a freak-out about the change in age bracket... I quite like being 18-24! It's weird how we put so much meaning on these arbitrary things sometimes, isn't it?

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the age bracket, totally know what you mean. I quite liked the jump although it didn't change much, 2 years until I hit the 3-0! That's probably my freakout...Adore this jumpsuit & outfit, your images are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely understand that feeling. Just remember it's only a big deal if you make it one. It's only a number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The older I get, the less I'm worried about it. Just another fun milestone on life's great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 is still young, don't worry! Gorgeous jumpsuit, love the floral print :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally know what you mean! I love the print of that jumpsuit its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah you look gorgeous in your photos! Love that jumpsuit. 25 is nothing to worry about, you're still young :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are just digits, dear. Feel and stay young, always! :) Love your necklace and classy jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my current age bracket. Being in my 30s is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I turned 42 this month and I have never been happier in my life and my body! I am loving growing older, if I'm honest x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is my birthday on Thursday and I just don't mention age, more that it was the day I was born and what a fabulous addition to the world I am ha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am 32 and so far I've been happier as each year has passed - hopefully I'll feel that about my 40th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love your jumpsuit! It hugs your body very nicely as well. I also had a lot of trouble before turning 25 last year and I still do a little as I get older :')

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always hard getting older, but just remember that you've got so many years yet to do all those things! Loads of people have kids in their thirties and forties these days - plenty of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know how you feel, I've been there. The important thing is you know you've matured since the last year and don't worry if you don't have everything figured out! Lovely playsuit :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig