Shop My Feed

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Afternoon Tea With Farfetch @ Manchester House




Blogger events have become increasingly popular for both brands and bloggers alike and I sometimes wish I lived closer to London to be able to attend more! There's been a lot of talk lately around events & whether they're worth while attending, or if you can justify the cost of traveling down as sometimes they can be a bit hit & miss. No one wants to spend £30 on a train ticket just to stand around for an hour or so & return home without having had a good ol' chin wag with the brand, because lets be honest, as bloggers networking is key!

So, when the email pinged through on my laptop about an intimate bloggers afternoon tea that was hosted in Manchester, I made up! Its always a bonus when the brands take the time to head up North to host an event for us Northern bloggers & it was so lovely to be invited to an exclusive bloggers event by Farfetch.

Farfetch are an amazing online store that make it easy for you to shop all your favourite designer brands in one place - 1,000 brands to be exact with everything from Women, Mens & children's clothing, accessories, beauty & vintage buys. It makes it the perfect place to browse through items if you're not dead set on something specific - my fave thing to do!

The afternoon tea was hosted on the top floor at the Manchester House restaurant which is an incredible 13 floors up & has floor to ceiling windows, making room for the most incredible view panning over the city! The afternoon swiftly began with getting to know one another sat around the table - most faces were quite new to me which was quite refreshing, as the Manchester blogging community can be quite small!

It wasn't long before a lovely array of sandwiches, cakes & pastries greeted us. I was really impressed that myself & Andrea had our own tray of vegan nibbles that were pretty much identical to the rest of the snacks (well done Manchester House) and they tasted amazing too! Food can sometimes be an issue at events, as they usually only cater for veggies & some events I've been to recently have only had meat options (say what!?).

The Afternoon wrapped up & it was nice to walk away from a really nice intimate lunch knowing that you were able to voice your blogging likes, dislikes, working patterns etc not to mention an amazing gift voucher to spend at Farfetch! I'll keep you posted about what goodies I pick up!


TOP PICKS FROM FARFETCH 




Bloggers :

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a nice event! Love the brand! I've already made my shopping on the website, you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, wasn't it? Ahh no I can't decide what to pick! I might get some beauty goodies I think :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig