Shop My Feed

Friday 25 March 2016

Steppin' Into Spring







I'm sure everyone is getting giddy with excitement about the lovely weather that's slowly been creepin' in on us over the past few weeks. I'm so over thick jackets & not being bale to feel my fingers for sure!

I'm a sucker for long flowy things, so when my trench matched my heels - I knew it was a combo worth wishing for. I've styled up this jacket with my flats too, giving it a much more dressed down look for day to day wear.

I'm making the most of the good weather this Bank Holiday weekend and soaking up any amount of sun I can fit before it disappears!

Have you got any plans for the Easter weekend?

Trench - NaaNaa*
Top (swimsuit) - eBay
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Noma*
Shoes - Linzi*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love those shoes :) I think I need a pair of those in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are just gorgeous and your whole outfit is so well put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig