Shop My Feed

Friday 18 March 2016

That Must Have Boohoo Bomber





I've been taking full advantage of the sun we've been having over the past week and ditched my coats by packing them away until next year. Now, I know it isn't exactly Summer yet, but being able to step outside the house in a lighter jacket without my hands feeling like they're going to drop off is so exciting!

I've been a little naughty and started prepping my Spring/Summer wardrobe already. I'm not the only one, surely? I've seen this bomber jacket floating around on Instagram with other bloggers and just had to snap it up. It's a pretty good thing I did as it's now out of stock! Ahhhh!
 It's gotten a lot of compliments (even my mum was eyeing it up) and it's one of those jackets that seems to go with everything. 

I've been feeling jeans and casual outfits recently, which is funny because you could never get me out a pair of tights & a dress. I now shudder at the thought... Isn't that funny?

Anyone else excited about the weather getting better?


 Bomber Jacket - Boohoo
Top (swimsuit) - eBay
Jeans - New Look
Trainers - Adidas
Sunglasses - ASOS
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great outfit, I love your shoes, I am undecided at the moment whether to get some adidas trainers or new balance :s xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bomber jacket, I've just bought a pink satin one but I really want a black one too. Love your top too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little jacket - I love the pastel pink colour of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really into bomber jackets, but that one looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit looks lovely and I would have never guessed that the bomber jacket was from Boohoo, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole look! Your style is amazing! I'm quite excited about the warmer weather as well :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my teen loves boohoo and also bomber jackets so this would be a dream jacket for her

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this entire look. You look so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bomber jacket is so nice, I love nude colors. Goes well with shoes and the top x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket looks great. I generally keep all my coats out all year as there is always a really cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post, love the jacket Xx

    Joana¦ www.100thingsiove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You suit this colour so much!!! Lovely pics <3

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I absolutely love this bomber jacket, what a lovely shade and I love the sleeves x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig