Shop My Feed

Monday 15 February 2016

Pretty In Pink with Chi Chi London






Gina Dress - Chi Chi London
Ava Heels - Ego

Pretty In Pink with Chi Chi London: Have you ever put on a dress and instantly felt so glamorous and princess-like, that you never want to take the dress off again? Well, that is exactly what happened to me when I slipped into this amazingly stunning dress from Chi Chi London. 

I never wore a 'prom style' dress at Secondary School for the end of year party and I always felt like I had missed out a little. I feel this Gina dress is a perfect mix of glam, yet subtle enough to be quite versatile with what event/occasion you wear it to, meaning multiple wears (win!). I love everything about it, not because it makes me feel like a princess, but even everything down to the quality I was really impressed with. It fit like a dream! (I'm a UK size 8 for those wondering)

I styled them with my favourite statement heels from Ego. I was slightly worried that it would be too much in your face, but I think I pulled it off. A simple white block heel would also go perfectly too!

See my post HERE for an alternative look on how I styled my Ava Ego heels.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig