Shop My Feed

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wardrobe Staple: The Faux Suede Biker Jacket







Jacket - SheIn
Dress - H&M
Choker - In The Style
Shoes - Shellys London
Sunglasses - ASOS

Finding the perfect wardrobe staple can take months, even years to find! I know my wardrobe is full of variations of the same style of clothes, with them only differing slightly in size or colour as a result of something not quite looking right with every outfit you try it on with. I'm sure I'm not the only one who regrets buying only one item that they end up falling in love with by the time its hanging together by a few threads. But, when you find that staple item that magically goes with every trend or phase that passes by that year, it slowly becomes your best friend and you'll do anything to not let it go.

This is how I felt when I got my hands on this jacket! I have a similar vintage suede jacket that is my go-to jacket during the colder months. When it comes to the weather getting a little warmer, I feel lost without it! This jacket from SheIn is now my perfect transitional item as it looks great with my everyday jeans and is perfectly light weight enough to carry with me for the colder Summer nights!

Choker: In The Style discount code 'SHER10'



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig