Shop My Feed

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Purple Split







 Polo neck Body // Miss Guided   -   Side Split Jersey Skirt // Miss Guided   -  Leather Jacket // Zara 
Belt // River Island   -   Ear Chain // Primark   -   Boots // eBay

I have to admit that this was my first ever purchase from Miss Guided, & oh how I am in love with everything that I ordered (I was cheeky & ordered a few other items too). I was slightly sceptical at first as I always have trouble with sizes, as I have a teeny waist & a huge bum, so I was unsure of what size to order. I am pleased to say that I am over the moon and beyond happy with the sizes! This polo neck body suit is a size S/M and hugs my waist perfectly, and in all the right places I might add, and also accommodates for my big bum which 90% of all other body suites I've owned/tried on in the past have never gotten it quite right.

I've also had my eye on this Side split jersey skirt for a while too - I was very tempted to buy it in black and to pair it with a brightly coloured pair of tights underneath for the cold winter months, but I decided against it and went for this marl grey colour instead. I think the contrast with the purple polo body makes it pop just that little bit more. I can certainly say that I will be ordering from there again! Uh oh bank balance!

I'm not usually a huge accessories person, but I tied my outfit together with gold on this occasion. This belt I've actually owned for about 5 years & only worn once! How naughty of me, I know - but I'm trying to be better with reusing my stuff at the moment, so hopefully this habit will change & you'll see a lot more stuff from the back of my wardrobe reappearing more often.

I also have to apologise for my squinty face in majority of these photos too. It looks like the sun has made an appearance to melt all the snow! YAY! Me & ice do not go together at all.


Don't forget, there's still time to enter my giveaway to win this beautiful La Moda bag over HERE

post signature
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Looks great! Also with the leggings underneath <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really liking this look with the cut out in the skirt, leather jacket and boots. sort of roughens up a feminine silhouette really nicely. have fun with your new purchase as well, love!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks just beautiful, although you're very brave for wearing it when there's snow on the ground like that!

    I love your blog, now following. Check mine out? www.lovefromchar.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous darling, loving the leather jacket with this look too!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're gorge, love your style!
    great blog! now following and looking forward to more posts lovely :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt! ive had my eye on it for a while :) gorgeous outfit :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig