Shop My Feed

Friday 11 January 2013

Fringed Bag







Top // Vintage Blue Rinse   -   Top underneath // Topshop Racerback Crop   -    Skirt // Urban Outfitters
Belt // Urban Outfitters   -   Bag // Urban Outfitters   -   Lipstick // Kate Moss 20

I didn't realise until now that my outfit is a little Urban Outfitters overload - good thing I didn't add the denim shirt over the top of this which is also from UO, what can I say, I'm really loving that place at the minute. I've actually had this outfit for a while now and only just managed to get a chance to take pictures! It's quickly become my 'I need something to wear quickly' outfits, its literally so easy to pull together and doesn't need ironing which is always a plus!

I went shopping in Manchester yesterday after a long time, must admit I do miss it at times, as I spend all my money in Leeds City Centre these days! I picked up this super cute fringed bag in UO on my travels. I'm literally in love. Fringed things seem to be calling my name lately, I'll end up looking like a hippie soon enough I'm sure of it!

Don't forget you can win this amazing Summer Fringe Bag from La Moda if you enter my giveaway HERE 
Good Luck! x

post signature
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow your outfit is amazing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful look! love it <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belt and your hair so so gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice classic outfit!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Look!
    Your hair looks Amazing
    In Love with your bag.

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.Stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig