Shop My Feed

Thursday 15 November 2012

Pretty please.

Hi guys! As any third year university student know, the dreaded dissertation is a pure killer! I'm in the middle of writing my first draft and in need of people to fill in my survey which will in hopes help me gain research for my question!

for those of you interested my question is: A discussion about the influences of retro fashion on today’s fashion industry.

I'd appreciate it very much! Hope everyone's having a nice day x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your blog and am definitely following now :) so of course I'd be happy to take part in the survey!!
    Check out mine if you have a spare moment and if you like it, follow back??
    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk

    Andrea xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig