Shop My Feed

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Leeds Fashion Show

In October I volunteered to help backstage at Leeds biggest and most influential Fashion Show, and with it being its 7th successful year running I was quite giddy and excited to be a part of it all!

The show was held at Leeds Town Hall and although its an amazing venue I must admit, I did get lost in there a good few times! I spent my day making sure all the model rails and clothing were in order, assisting to the designers and ensuring all things were ready in place for the start of the show. 

I managed to get a little sneak peek at the presenters rehearsals from the balcony and took a few cheeky pictures when I had a chance. I also managed to get my hands on a pair of Alexander McQueen crystal boots - I almost died!

It turned out to be a really successful show, and all the models, designers, organisers & volunteers went out & partied like it was 1999 after the show! I'll definitely be showing my face again next year too!








All images below are all curtsey of Wild Child Media. To view all images click the link below











Don't forget to enter my YSL giveaway
Only three days left!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can't believe I missed this! Looks so incredible and I bet you had an amazing time helping out!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab opportunity, I'm beyond jealous! Loving that top photo, haha, and the girls in the second one look great.
    Looks like you had a fantastic time!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig