Shop My Feed

Friday 16 November 2012

Check Mate!





I realised that I haven't played around with my little stamping kit since I first purchased it, which was a very long time ago! After seeing lots of cute images on Instagram of stamping, I thought I'd give it another go! I really think this attempt is a lot better than my previous one, which you can find here. (Quite a big improvement I'm sure you'll agree)

There are lots of stamping tutorials on Youtube if you want to learn how to do them, they're super easy & you can buy the stamping kit for around £2 from eBay! Bargain.

Hope everyone is excited as I am that xmas holidays are coming up so soon! Don't forget, last few hours to enter my YSL giveaway HERE. Good luck x



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This looks so effective! Legit looks like you've spent so much time on it! Going to have to pick up one of these toolkits if they're going cheap on ebay.

    - clothes, shoes & boys with tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww, I love this!! Looks great!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow wow, this looks so cool. I'd never thought of trying this before, and I didn't have a clue how it was done! I'm going to check out the tutorials :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! your really good at nails hun :)

    Running a GIVEAWAY on my blog hun you should check it out!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute. When I saw the picture I thought "OMG this girl is crazy, did she do that??" But the stamping kit makes more sense. LOL Great job!

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! I might have to invest in a stamping set! Great post :)

    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're brilliant!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stamping and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig