Shop My Feed

Thursday 13 July 2017

MISSGUIDED X BARBIE | My Top Picks


The Missguided X Barbie teasers got me lusting over some of these pieces for a while now (well done Missguided). Luckily, Barbie escaped the grasps of my hands when I was a child and saved herself from terrible haircuts and pretend make out scenes as I was never really much of a Barbie collector back in the day. But this Missguided collection is such a wonderful mix of edgy vs. borderline tacky, that I had to make a few purchases of my own.

I've selected my top fave pieces from the collection that I think you could definitely pull off for the right occasion. I personally wouldn't be rockin' up in my Barbie denim cut off through town, but for day festivals and smaller city events, I'd totally get these babies out! #edgygirlleedsatheart



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig