Shop My Feed

Sunday 12 February 2017

Date Night With New Look ❤︎


 Valentines day. It's the one day a year when all the independent ladies are reassured of their self assertiveness that 'they don't need no man', or for many other, it's a day to show some love to your other half. The latter is usually a far cry from how I spend this day, but I hate missing out on an opportunity to eat out... Instead, I like to think I can get myself all sassed up & ready for a date night with the girls instead (yes, I'm one of those independent ladies).

This year, I've teamed up with New Look to piece together my idea of a casual date night get up, as sometimes my oversized bombers and jeans just don't make the cut for every occasion. I do like to put in a little effort, even on a 'normal' day, but finding the balance for a casual date night look can be tricky! The feeling of being overdressed or too casj is just too much to even think about! 


I've accidentally gone for all black here (honestly, that was not intentional), it's a safe option all year round and quite frankly, a little red dress just isn't my thing! I start by planning my outfit with safe styles that I know will flatter my figure. Bell sleeves can sometimes be a little impractical, but damn don't they look pretty? I couldn't resit and chose this little beauty and tucked it into this oriental high waisted skirt - pretty simple, yet easy enough to dress up/down with a quick change of footwear or accessories.

No opportunity is to be missed where my love affair for faux fur jackets wouldn't make the cut into an outfit, pulling this whole ensemble together.

What are you plans this Valentines day? ❤︎


SHOP MY LOOK

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. First off Wow your pictures are GORGEOUS! 😍 I am in love with the heels and the skirt!


    Nikki O
    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit and wouldn't have thought of it as a date outfit. I love the skirt and heels most, and know i would wear them on non-date occasions. Usually i would pick some sort of dress depending on what style of date it is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow loving this look, very elegant and modern. R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking absolutely gorgeous. I love this top. It looks like the kind of item you could wear for a business meeting, for a date or even for a relaxed shopping day, with jeans and boots. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful and I love everything you wear ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a faux fur coat, it can really make an outfit I find. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love everything about this outfit! You look incredible. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look and I love to spend time with my gals as well. That skirt is bomb, I wish I could work with New Look, their clothes are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking awesome as always, that skirt is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig