Shop My Feed

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Summer Must Haves: The Bardot Top


I chose the most wonderfully sunny day to head down to the sea side to snap these pictures! Living in Manchester and constantly being surrounded by tall buildings and the city smog, it was lovely to see the coast and put my feet in the sand!

As a blogger, it's hard not to get sucked in by trends and the vicious cycle that is fast fashion. I'm not usually one to dive head first into following the crowd as I like my wardrobe to be filled with staple pieces as opposed to items that last 5 minutes and can only be worn twice. I hate when Summer comes back around and you raid your wardrobe and the thought 'Urgh, what was I thinking' springs to mind and then you end up having a pile sky high for Depop.

Bardot tops are huge this season! I'm sure you've seen all the Coachella pics flooded with this style of tops/dresses. It really is a style you can't pass up on, I mean, shoulders aren't usually an area that a lot of people lack confidence showing off. I'd much rather flash a bit of shoulder than my not-so-flat stomach!

I teamed it with my staple Summer jeans from Missguided and these gorge marble heeled boots from Public Desire for my go-to pop of colour!

Are you loving any current Spring/Summer trends recently?

Top - In The Style*
Jeans - Missguided
Boots - Public Desire*
Necklace - In The Style
Bracelet - Jewellery Box*


For the make up I used in this post (eyeshadow/lipstick/bronzer) see my post below:


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That top is so beautiful - I would absolutely love to own one. Hmm perhaps I need to treat myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bardot is gorgeous and I love the boots too! I am glad that it was a nice day and you got to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that style of top, very flattering and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my lovely outfit you're rocking and your tummy is definitely flatter than mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so pretty I love Bardot tops and am loving that they are back for spring and summer X

    Miss Kitty Kaos - Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig