Shop My Feed

Sunday 7 May 2017

3 X The Powder Blue | Boohoo


Wedding season is fast approaching & the frantic online shopping to find the perfect outfit that strikes the balance of both style and the superpower to hide the food baby post 3 course meal (including the extra slice of wedding cake that wasn't necessary but just *had* to happen), can be a real nightmare! It can be tricky to find the outfit that ticks all the boxes, and for the first time EVER.. I'm heading to my first ever English wedding later this month so I've been on the lookout for the past couple of months to find my perfect 'fit.

I find myself choosing comfort over style more & more recently and with the sun finally making an appearance, worrying about a jacket to compliment the outfit to keep warm isn't at the forefront of outfit planning *hurray* (does a jacket without sleeves count?).

I remember watching a music video from the 90's where the set was completely powder blue & I've had a little bit of a love for this colour ever since. So when I lapped eyes on this set, along with the fact that it's the ultimate co-ord (a tad obsessed with these at the moment), I knew it was the outfit for me! Bandue top to hide my no boobs - check! Culotte trousers - CHECK! Colour of dreams - DOUBLE CHECK!

It's an outfit that's worthy of multiple wears and will not be thrown in the back of my wardrobe until clear out happens, and so I'd definitely dress this down for day to day to get the most out of this outfit. I'd team it with my Stan Smiths and a pink faux fur bomber for those chilly British evenings.

Stuck for something to wear this wedding season? Check out Boohoo's occasion wear collection 


SHOP MY LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig