Shop My Feed

Sunday 17 April 2016

TOPSHOP: Dress Up & Go



I'm sorry, but how depressing is the weather? I know it's such a boring topic of conversation, but really, when is the sun going to start making a proper appearance so I can finally step outside the house without being blown over in my parka coat.  Regardless of the weather being pants, I embraced the cold and got mega wind swept whilst trying to take these snaps. 

I'm one of those people that's always cold and when I'm cold all the time, I really do mean it! I had to carry around a blanket and slept in a jumper whilst travelling Thailand (no joke). So for me, finding the perfect outfit for those late night BBQ's whilst still slayin' in the fashion department is a must. I mean, I don't fancy layering with huge jumpers, that's a huge no no. 

I always choose style over comfort, but I think this outfit is pretty much a win win. You can't beat a midi dress that hugs you in all the right places & some fresh kicks without a doubt its both stylish and blister free. Hoorah! 

Midi dresses are my go to for Summer; you're not overly naked & they make your bum look good. What's not to love? I teamed the outfit with this gorgeous soft suede jacket which has become my new favourite transitional item in my wardrobe.

What's your favourite AM to PM outfit?


Want to shop my look?
Midi Dress - TOPSHOP*
Trainers - Puma
Jacket - Your Shores
Bag - TOPSHOP*



Collaboration via Shopping Links
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Love the pattern of that dress! You look hot! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so beautiful! My go to AM / PM is just a simple black dress, I wear it with a cute leather jacket in the day and just put some red lipstick on in the evenings to make it more fancy! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really fallen in love with midi dresses of late, I think it's because I can wear them at work and outside of work as they are so diverse :) I love the one you have on, literally my first thought was how summery does that look. I too can't wait for the sunshine to fully return! xx
    glamglitzgloss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit suits you and I am sure It brighten any awful day. R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the midi dress and bag! So pretty. And I hope you've had sunshine! It's shining bright here today, it feels like spring. Finally! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! I actually bought a similar one at the weekend, but I like the colour of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress, I love clothes that you can just put on and go and that are easy to wear, it is also a perfect length as well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We actually had glorious sunshine here yesterday! It's all gone now though of course :p That dress looks absolutely amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am exactly the same! I'm cold even on the mildest of evenings! Absolutely love that dress too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally feel you with the rubbish weather! This dress looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes that cold isn't nice at all! Can't wait for the Summer weather now. You look so lovely! I am in love with the dress and style

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a gorgeous dress! The weather definitely needs to sort itself out. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A dress. I just dress it up or down. Love your dress x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour of that dress, it's so pretty and elegant. You cannot go wrong with summer stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is amazing! I know it won't suit me though but you look amazing in it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe you got to work with Topshop you are so lucky! How did the collaboration come about? I adore the striped dress on you and I like how it strays from the nauticial theme which is refreshing. The alternative colours freshen up this striped look! Eek so in love with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow now this is a great dress and you totally rock wearing it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our weather hasn't been particularly rubbish but it's been annoying! One afternoon it's lovely and then it rains all night so you never know what to wear. I find myself wearing a coat and sunglasses, they don't always match!Love the dress! And that bag is so cute in size but gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh you look great in this dress - Horizontal stripes are definitely your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the dress, it looks great on you and it works well with the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is such a cute pattern. I'm loving the casual style of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adore this outfit! The bag and the shoes make it even more gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that bag - plus what a lovely location for the shoot

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this whole outfit. The dress with the trainers is absolutely perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. That little backpack is so cute! I have a Topshop backpack myself and it's super handy. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The dress looks really good on you and I am loving the backpack. Like you I am always cold but I always chose comfort over style but these days I am pulling both off quite well lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig