Shop My Feed

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Seeing Green



Now I know an outfit post is long overdue, but here it finally is! Hurray! For the first time in months we've had some sunshine.  Living in gloomy ol' Manc, where it rains for 350 days of the year, it was really nice to feel like summer was on its way.

 I always find it really hard trying to decide on an outfit at the time of year, as I'm so used to wearing layers and woolly jumpers. You forget how to dress for the warmer days, don't you? And before you know it I'll be looking for a new winter coat to invest in!

I spotted these gorgeous khaki trousers on a generic email Topshop sent out & instantly fell in love. I'm always on the hunt to find cool clothing for the summer that doesn't involve getting my nobbley knees out, so this is perfect! I have a feeling I'll end up owning a pair in every colour, I already have my eye on a floral pair from Asos  - whoops!






Top - Zara    //    Trousers - Topshop    //    Shoes -  Dr. Martens    //     Watch - Olivia Burton

I've also added a little hair tutorial on how to achieve these loose waves/curls over on my Instagram! Just search 'FashernablyLate'
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I really like the trousers, good ol' Topshop strikes again!
    Miss Pond | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have considered wearing trousers like those if I had seen them in a shop but they look fabulous on! I love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit this look. LOVE the watch too!! <3

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the trousers!!!

    http://befitinparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these pants. I can see why you want a pair in every colour. :)

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig