Shop My Feed

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ed's Hair & Beauty: 4th Birthday!

Last week I was fortunate enough to attend the 4th birthday party celebration of Ed's Hair & Beauty! Upon entering the beautifully decorated - and very well colour coordinated may I just add - salon, we were greeted by the lovely staff with champagne and orange juice.

There were lots of treats for us that night including live performances from two incredible singers, hair treatments from Schwarzkopf and lovely blow drys!






 Every one at Ed's Hair & Beauty were very welcoming and friendly and my stylist worked wonders on my hair - giving it the ultimate volume - something which I can never achieve myself with my hair being so long and heavy!




I met the lovely bloggers Sarah, Nina, Joanna & Anna - it's always great meeting new faces!
This event was organised by the lovely Stephanie from LedigoPR

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely shots! It was great to meet you Sabina! I hope we will meet soon again!
    all best,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curls!
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig