Shop My Feed

Sunday 22 January 2012

Alexander McQueen: Pre Fall 2012

Anybody who knows me well, knows the love I have for Alexander McQueen. This love has not yet faded away with Sarah Burtons' designs and creations. Her mind is on a similar path as Lee McQueen, and she certainly knows how to continue his legacy with constant talk and positive feedback. She is certainly doing us McQueen fans proud!

When I first saw this Pre-Fall 2012 collection, I almost died with overwhelming emotions. I want, need and love these designs. The colour palette of mainly black, red, white and hints of green definitely tickle my fancy. With inspiration from the Victorian Era and lace detailing the collection oozes a fresh and dramatic appeal. 

Here, take a peep yourself....


Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig