Shop My Feed

Monday 3 October 2011

Wonderful World of University



Okay so we all know University is all fun & games - oh wait - no its not if you do Fashion!


In my first year at Leeds, I met the most amazing people, had the time of my life, and most importantly found myself as a person. Entering University, after a summer filled with boredom and reading Twilight several times,  was quite a huge shock. Homesickness, mass amounts of pasta and countless all nighters and sleepless nights! But I wouldn't change anything! I've put together a selection of some of my favourite people I've met at Uni, who each have made a massive impact in my life ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig