Shop My Feed

Saturday 24 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing #2




Pink Denim Waistcoat - New Look
Pleated Floral Skirt - Oasis
Belt - Vero Moda
Shoes - New Look
Pocket Watch Necklace - Ebay
Bracelets - Links of Lonon, Shamballa & Friendship bracelet from Brazil
Nails - Gosh & Barry M
Lips - Loreal: Shocking Pink 202


What lovely weather we had today! For the first time this year I was able to step outside without a cardigan - it felt great!
I loved being able to wear something layered out of choice & not because I needed to keep warm. This little waistcoat of mine has been one of my fave wardrobe pieces since last summer as it seems to go with everything and is perfectly lightweight, so can even be worn during those hot & sweaty days. The skirt I stole from my sister about 4months ago & just never returned, along with several other items and took them to Leeds with me for during term time, yet I still have them all now I'm at home :)
So today I went clothes shopping with my Mother & Sister for my cousins wedding (which is next week eeeek). I've now found all my outfits and can't wait to get all dressed up! I always forget how much I love weddings (mainly the food - nom). I'll do some outfit posts of what I wore on the wedding in a few weeks, so keep posted! 






SHARE:

16 comments

  1. beautiful skirt :)

    /giveaway on my blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'll have a little peep now!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love the skirt! And the waistcoat looks nice with the rest of the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my fave skirt atm - perfect for summer :) x

      Delete
  3. Hay !:) I love yor outfit <3 and skirt ! You look so great ! Kisses :*
    www.agatya-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace hun x

    www.styleandbeautie.blogspot.com
    MAC & Regal Rose giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pleated skirt, the colours and floral print are so pretty!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nails!! I'm horrendous at painting nails so I could never do a pretty little design :P The waistcoat is lovely too :) x chloemuffin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your nails! and the necklace is so cute... just found yr blog and so glad, i absolutely love it! keep it up! :) x
    hareem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :)
    You've got a really good blog - love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit been looking for a skirt like that for a while (:
    just started my blog have a look if you like, thankss xx

    http://kierapudss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit and your hair!
    you look beautiful in it.

    you have a lovely blog

    we can follow each other if you want
    kisses from france

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig