Shop My Feed

Tuesday 3 January 2017

JD X Puma X Lucy Watson


A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited down to London for an intimate blogger breakfast by JD Women to celebrate the launch of Lucy Watsons amazing new collection with Puma! It's not often I get to attend such fabulous events down south, so I was super excited to head down to Somerset house and join in on all the fun!


I had planned my entire outfit around my fave black puma's (no doubt I had to wear these babies). I teamed them with my all time fave jeans, a mesh bodysuit & of course, a faux fur to keep me snug.

I had committed the ultimate fashion girl sin up until this day, as I had never been to Somerset house before! Before the world of blogging, I hardly ever used to venture down to the Capital, so every trip down is almost tourist like for me (kinda sad, but very true! Hellooo Chandler from Friends).

I gawped pondering around the beautiful grounds, this was also due to the fact that I was also lost, and then made my way to the breakfast. I was greeted by the lovely ladies from JD Women & Puma before nattering with a few familiar blogging gals.

The tables were decorated so beautifully, but before you could even blink, everything from the salt & pepper pots to the flowers in vases were being rearranged for the ultimate 'blogger perfect' photo. The food was so unbelievably amazing and it was time to leave far too quickly! I managed to potter around some more to capture the amazing decor to silently use for home inspo in many years to come!

Have you checked out Lucy Watsons collection with Puma? You can shop a few of my fave bits below!



SHOP PUMA X LUCY WATSON


SHOP MY LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig