Shop My Feed

Sunday 31 January 2016

Your Shores: That Jessica Fur Coat










Faux Fur Coat - Your Shores
Dress - In The Style
Shoes - Ego


I was never one for fur coats. That was up until I laid eyes on this little beauty from Your Shores. I fist took it for a spin when it was my Christmas do in December and I have to say the 5 minute walk from my car to Spinningfields was actually enjoyable. It's always nice when you're able to talk because your teeth aren't chattering from being frozen to death by the ice cold wind. Despite my feet already killing 30 seconds into my walk, I knew this furry little number was going to be a wardrobe staple for a fair few years to come!

I styled it up & snapped some pictures for my blog of course and teamed it with this elegant midi dress from In The Style. I'm loving anything full sleeved at moment and I'm finding my bodycon/full sleeve section of my wardrobe growing. Full sleeve bodysuits are like my weakness.

I added a statement pair of heels to complete the look, because why the hell not? I would never wish for bad weather, but I'm hoping I don't have to put this gorgeous fur coat in storage fir just a little while longer.

You can see my last collaboration with You Shores here.

 In The Style discount code 'SHER10'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥

NEW IN MY WARDROBE

© FASHERNABLY LATE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig